Monday, November 14, 2005

Jesus + Sam = Magic


That's right, shut off your computer and head straight to the theater. I am co-starring in the new feature film, "Jesus is Magic", with Sarah Silverman. Or maybe it is more fair to say that Sarah is the star, and I am more like a featured player. Or a more accurate way to say this is that I am one of the people in the crowd who is laughing at one of her jokes in the concert segment of the film.

But it is still sweet!

On Saturday my brother, Alex (feel free to start posting comments, by the way. I could use some fresh NYC perspective to keep my blog East coast relevent), called to tell me he had just seen the film and was startled to see me on the big screen. So with this inside information, I met up with a couple of friends and went to see the film that night, not telling them that I would be on the big screen. Their reactions were fantastic! I guess it is kind of trippy to be sitting next to someone who is also blown up to monster size in front of you.

Sadly, I feel I must recuse myself from reviewing the film with the obvious conflict of interest. BUT, I will have no problem giving a blistering review of "Derailed" later, because that movie was terrible!

1 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Sweet indeed!

I saw "Jesus Is Magic" too, and I'm not sure it was OK to laugh!

But I laughed anyway.

Here's my post on the movie.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home